Scholarships at Senior & Junior college
Various Scolarships offered and Eligibilities for them:
- National merit Scholarship : minimum 50 % marks in annual exam available upto graduation.
- Open merit state Government Scolarship : as per merit 1
- Primary and secondary Teacher’s wards merit scholarship : as per merit
- Scholarship for physicaly handicapped : Certificate of handicap issued by the civil surgeon.
- Merit Scholarship in Mathematics and Physics.Scholarship on Merit and income : Merit +Income of parents
- Central government Scolarship for SC/ST/NT Students : Students belonging to Government notified :SC/ST/NT Categories like Mahar, Mang, Chambhar, Dhor, Bhil, Mahadev koli, Gond, Phase pardhi etc.
- Rajashri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship : SC/NT and SBC students securing 75% marks or more are eligible for this Scholarship.
- Other Backward Class (OBC) scholarship : OBC students having caste certificate from competent authority and income of parents less than RS.1,00,000/- are eligible for this scholarship.
- Other Backward Class (OBC) Freeship : all OBC students having caste certificate from competent authority are eligible for this freeship.
- Minority Scholarship Scheme (Post –Matric Scholarship) : as per Govt. of Maharashtra GR (542/07) The scholarship is applicable for minority communities such as Muslim, Parsi, Shikh, Christian, budhist and Jain Students.the students who are economically backward from these communities are entitled to get free education from 11th Std to Ph.D Provided they have obtained 50% of marks in the examination attended previously.
- Savitribai Phule Financial Assistance Scheme : The financially poor girl students of the college can avail Savitribai Phule Financial Assistance Scheme run by the S.P Pune University.
Scholarship & Fee Concession :